Sunday, December 3, 2017

Book Review: Christmas with the Billionaire by Lila Monroe

Christmas with the Billionaire (Lucky in Love, #6)

Spice up the holiday season with the hilarious new holiday novella from Lila Monroe.

Dressing up as a sexy elf to sing Christmas hits isn’t exactly the glittering Broadway career I had planned. The only thing more humiliating than my outfit is coming face-to-face with Oliver Gage, the sexy big-shot theatre producer who just crushed my dreams. He’s arrogant, infuriating… and did I mention how sexy he is?

I’ve sworn never to get comfy on the casting couch, but when we’re snowed in together upstate, it’s looking like a pretty good place to spend the night. Soon, sparks - and my panties - are flying.

Who said Christmas only had to come once a year?






Haven't read Christmas with the Billionaire yet? You should! I've been looking for a quick pick me up holiday style and this novella did just that! It's a sexy, humorous feel-good holiday treat. 

Jill Simon had just told off a major theatre producer because he wasn't paying attention to her audition and now finds herself performing as a sexy elf at the same party he's attending. What are the chances?

When the train Jill is taking after the party gets snowed in, it's the sexy billionaire producer to the rescue. Oliver (aka sexy billionaire producer) can't leave Jill on the train. He invites her to a place nearby until they can get back to the city. Surprise it's Oliver's Parents home. It only gets interesting from there. 

Sparks fly but what happens when Jill gets the part in Oliver's play? Was it because of her talent on stage or the casting couch? I love the angst. The story was sweet and funny!! 5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment