Monday, March 11, 2019

Book Review: Best Man by Lila Monroe

41968814

Arthur 'Fitz' Fitzwilliam is the hottest, most reckless playboy in town... and my new husband?!

Believe me, I never dreamed that I'd be walking down the aisle to a quickie marriage with a total stranger, but thanks to my eccentric god-mother, an iron-clad will, and a blind, three-legged cat called Alfred (don't ask), I need to get hitched ASAP. And when the perfect candidate leaves me at the altar, there's only one person crazy - and drunk - enough to step up at the last minute.

The best man.

Also known as the man most likely to get caught romping with three Rockettes in the back of a Sex and the City tourbus. The man who could melt my panties at twenty paces - and make me want to pour a bucket of ice-water over his head. The man I just pledged to love and honor and... oh god, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Our arrangement was clear: keep up the charade long enough for me to claim my inheritance and send my slime-ball cousins packing. Our plan is working perfectly.

Then Fitz decides to change the rules...


Best Man is my absolute favorite of the Billionaire Bachelor Series. It's a swoony romantic comedy with an edge of angst.

Let me introduce you to my new book boyfriend, Arthur 'Fitz' Fitzwilliam. Don't let his reputation as a reckless, lazy, good-for-nothing trust-fund kid fool you. There is way more to Fitz than meets the the eye. He steps right up when Rebecca Delaney needs a fake husband to save her inheritance.

When Rebecca's first soon-to-be fake husband changes his mind, she decides to drown away her sorrows. Luckily, the best man from her almost fake wedding is happy to step in as a replacement. It seemed like a good drunken idea at the time, until the morning after when Rebecca realizes she's married to the biggest playboy in town.

Their attraction burns up the pages. Fitz is full of surprises! If you haven't read any of the other books in this series, read this one! 5 Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment