Thursday, September 27, 2018

Book Review: Ashton Scott by Nina Levine

Ashton Scott

It was a bad start to my week.
Or shall I say, he was a bad start to my week.
Ashton Scott.
Presumptuous, arrogant asshole.
He barrelled into my office and demanded I sell him my property.
I said no. Never.
He said everything is for sale.
He also said he always gets what he wants.
Well, Ashton Scott can kiss my ass. He’s not getting this.
There's one problem with that.
The man just doesn’t give up. And now he’s decided he wants me, too.
He’s sexy AF.
He wears a suit like nobody’s business.
And his bossiness turns me on in ways I can’t even understand.
But I’m not going down without a fight.
Or at least, I wasn't...
My fight is what Ashton loves the most.
Of course it is.
Send wine.


Who wants an Alpha a--hole who's sexy and dominate in and outside of the bedroom?  If yes, meet Ashton Scott! This book is a real page turner. There are several entangled stories that revolve around Ashton.   The main story is his budding relationship with Lorelei Winters.  Ashton and Lorelei are both strong-willed and controlling. Their biting words only drive them closer. Their chemistry is intense. Their relationship is steamy with plenty of angst thrown in for good measure. 

Ashton wants what he wants and fights to the end. He has his sights set on Lorelei and has no plans on losing. However Ashton has a huge learning curve. He's not use to sparing with women and losing.  Lorelei puts him in his place. I really enjoyed not only Ashton and Lorelei's story but also Ashton and his best friend Jack's story.  Jack is broken and Ashton will do anything to help him.  I hope this isn't the last time we hear about Jack. 5 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment