Monday, January 22, 2018

Book Review: Very Irresistible Playboy (VIP) by Lila Monroe

36588578

Hot bachelor Max Carlisle is heir to a media empire, tabloid catnip, and… wants to hire me to be his fake fiancee. I know what it takes to keep a billionaire in line, but signing up for seven days in close quarters with this Very Irresistible Playboy? It’s just asking for trouble. The kind of thrilling, reckless trouble I could use a little more of since my career is currently ass-backwards in a mud bath with six shih-tzus (don’t ask). 

So do I: 
a) Take the job, and bicker wildly every step of the way? 
b) Embark on a mad-cap treasure hunt to claim his billion-dollar inheritance? 
c) Try my hardest not to fall head-over-heels in love with him and wind up having the best sex of my life? 
d) All of the above? 

Something tells me I’m about to be way out of my league… and under the most handsome, infuriating man I’ve ever met. But with a fortune on the line, can we beat out his crazy relatives to win the prize? And will our fake relationship be game over at the finish line? 

Find out in the new sexy, hilarious romantic comedy from Lila Monroe! 
I loved, loved, loved Very Irresistible Playboy.  It's a laugh-out-loud adventure filled romance. Get ready to meet Max Carlisle, your very irresistible billionaire bachelor. He's rich, smart and devastatingly handsome but doesn't do long-term relationships. Hence his need for a date to his grandfather's birthday party in Palm Beach. What does a billionaire playboy do when he needs a date without commitments? He hires one of course. 

Meet Hallie Gage, photographer without a camera.  Hallie had left her job to pursue her dream as a professional photographer. It came to a sudden halt after an incident with some pesky shih-tzus and a lake.  Hallie is given an opportunity to make connections in the business as a date for hire.  Sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime if she can keep her heart in check. 

What Max and Hallie hadn't been prepared for was an unexpected adventure in a mad-cap treasure hunt. Max's future in on the line in more ways than one.

There's much more to Max than the very cocky playboy we first meet.  Max takes his swooniness up a notch with his change of heart on his career focus.  Hallie's leap of faith puts her right into his arms. VIP is book one in the series and it hit the mark! I can't wait for what comes next. 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment