Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Book Review: War by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole

The kind of life I’ve lived, it haunts you. Stains you. Destroys you. It took everything from me. My love. My family… my transgressions were paid with Tor and Cayla’s blood and I want revenge. Blood. Death. His head in my hands.
I’ve lost everything, and all that’s left to do is end the men who took them from me.

Betrayal. Secrets. Vengeance.

This is war.








War is a exactly what you get! This story was insane. Seriously, this story blew me away. It is an emotional roller coaster ride from the beginning to the end.  The internal turmoil is enough to drive you to tears. Betrayal, vengeance, sacrifice leads Jude and Tor into a fight for their daughter's life.

War is the fourth book in the Wrong series however you can begin with Wire, book three, and follow along with the current story line. The story revolves around sacrifice made for family, Jude and Tor have to make difficult decision in order to keep their daughter safe. There are two Mexican warring cartels and one manipulative Russian that holds the fate of of Cayla, their daughter. Jude and Tor are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to save their daughter not only from their enemies but also from themselves.

This story is one hell of a crazy ride. It's dark, dangerous and explosive. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment