Saturday, March 25, 2017

Book Review: Three Players by LP Lovell and Stevie J Cole

Three Players: The Game Series
One contract. Two guys. Three Players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six zeros. Seven days.

No safe words.

Are you game?












Three Players is book three in the continuation of The Game Series. The story continues it's dark, manipulating theme. Day three takes Ella further into a world of madness. She's led to the brink of insanity. 

"They leave me feeling manipulated and crazed, wanted and yet cast aside. And I get so caught up in the temptation, the drive for pleasure, that I forget this is merely a game and I am a toy, and that when they have me right where they want me, they'll abandon me."
  
The story is intense. The ending sent my mind spinning. I can't wait for the continuation. The authors are taunting us with small morsels, leaving us on edge much like Ella throughout the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment