Friday, March 3, 2017

Book Review: Dominate by Tara West

Dominate
Dominate, A Drazen World Novella

Two months. That’s how much time I have to woo Hollywood before I have to go back to my job in Houston, teaching high school drama. I don’t have time to be patient, and I damn well am not about to settle for being a stereotype. They got the wrong Latina if they think Ariana Delarosa Alvarado is going to play by their rules.

I’ve got my own set of rules, especially in the bedroom, and I plan on enforcing them between auditions. I can think of no better way to relieve my stress than by seducing my neighbor, tall, toned, and delicious Dr. Brad Thorensen. I only hope I don’t scare away my Nordicgod before teaching him how to enjoy my brand of kink.




Dominate is a short, emotional Drazen World story. It centers on Ariana Delarosa Alvarado, who has moved into Monica Faulkner’s previous home, and her next door neighbor Dr. Brad Thorensen, aka Nordicgod.

Ariana has punch! She’s a spicy Latina with a big chip on her shoulder. She’s moved to Los Angeles to become an actress but feels out of place. She’s only made one friend, her sexy neighbor Dr. Brad Thorensen. Ariana has a secret she’s never shared. Her secret keeps men tied up and distant.

Dominate Me teaches us an important lesson, never judge a book by its cover. The story may be short but it packs a punch. It’s a perfect fit in the Drazen World collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment