Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Review: Feel (Sovereign, #3) by B.J. Harvey

Feel (Sovereign, #3)
I’m in love with two men. One came crashing into my life like a whirlwind, equal parts thrill and destruction. The other is like a calm sea, weathering the storm with me, offering me comfort and stability and promising to fight for me until the bitter end.

I have to make a decision. Who do I choose?

Barrett Matthews is a force to be reckoned with, and he has made it his mission to win me over.

Aiden Lawrence has had a piece of my heart from the very beginning and has never let me down.

Both men can make me happy; both men can keep me safe.

In the end, my heart will break whoever I choose.

My only hope is that I can survive the decision I make.


WOW! Feel is the final installment in the Sovereign series and it's filled with deceit, angst and some unexpected twists and turns. Alyssa's story grows more complicated. Her Mother has married a man who may not be who he seems. She also has two men bidding for her love and only one will come out on top. Who will Alyssa choose,  her constant confidant, Aiden? Or the man who she feels a strong connection with, Barrett?
 

I love serials. Although they are shorter and cliffy till the end, serial are usually fast paced and leave you wanting more. B.J. Harvey does a fantastic job with both aspects. I really enjoyed Alyssa's story. She's had to make tough decisions while her world is turned upside down. I couldn't wait for the conclusion and it did not disappoint!  B.J.Harvey, now that I'm addicted to your serials, I can't wait for more! 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment