Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Billionaire With a Twist Part Three by Lila Monroe

Billionaire With a Twist Part Three

Warning: love on the rocks.

Sexy bourbon billionaire Hunter Knox hired me to turn around the failing family business, but I wound up losing him the company he loves. Now I have to make it right - which won't be easy when he's off the grid at a cabin in the woods, drinking himself into a sexy rugged stupor.

But if there's one thing I know, it's that Hunter is worth a shot. Or two. He better line them up, because after tonight, I'm never drinking again.









Billionaire with a Twist 3 delivers a fast paced, smack down twist. I could not put this book down. This is by far my favorite Lila Monroe series. 

Times are tough for Ally. She made a drunken mistake that assisted with the possible end of the Knox Bourbon legacy.  After viewing the new, horrific Knox Bourbon commercial, Ally decides she has to make things right but first she will need to win back Hunter's trust. 

This story is a real page turner. There were some interesting predicaments that led me to read quicker. I found myself cheering on Ally from start to finish. When she stood up for herself I started fist punching the air. Needless to say I really enjoyed the story. Lila Monroe continues to surprise me with her creative plots. She always leaves me smiling at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment