Friday, August 7, 2015

Review: Disheveled (#UCC Saga 1) by Eva LeNoir

Disheveled (#UCC Saga 1)

Delilah Jameson has the perfect life. A great job in her downtown DC art gallery, a group of girlfriends who will always have her back and Cole; her friend-zoned roommate.
Yet, there is something missing. A man she can truly call her own.
When online flirting with a complete stranger awakens Dia's sexual curiosity, how far will she go in order to find her happily ever after?
















Disheveled is a super cute, funny story of roommates who just can't get it together.  Delilah and Cole have been roommates and close friends for four years. They have a tight bond. "Our intimate moments wove around a good bottle of wine and an old film. We shared a love for the eighties movies, some we could quote from memory, while others we watched just to mock them. It was our thing that I could not ruin. Not for sex. Not for anything." And therein lies the problem, Delilah doesn't want to be Cole's next one night stand. She wants more but only when she admits it to herself. 

I love that the story is full of Star Wars and smutty book references. Cole is a great characters, he's smart, witty and made me laugh so hard I almost peed in my pants. My favorite line from the whole book comes from Cole, "We could name it "make-up sex" and call it a day. Simple, efficient, perfect. In order to do that, I need handcuffs. How else was I supposed to make her listen to me?"  If you are looking for a uplifting, funny story, this is the one for you! I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next story in the series.



1 comment: