Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review: Anguish (Jokers' Wrath MC, #3) by Bella Jewel

81-bTzP97uL._SL1500_
Add caption
There are a lot of things in this world that are easy to escape from. Having a son you didn't ask for isn't one of them.
Mack is a nomad. He likes his own space and he struggles with emotion. His past is grey and his future looks about the same. That is until his ex-girlfriend dies and his son is handed over to him. A two month old baby he didn't know existed. Until now. 
His world comes crashing down around him. 
Desperate, he hires a nanny. 
Jaylah has gotten herself into some serious trouble, so when she sees the job opening for a nanny pop up, she jumps on it. Of course she's not a nanny, but she figures she can pull it off. I mean, how hard can it be? 
She's thrown into a world of diapers, hourly feedings and a whole lot of laundry. She's also introduced to the most rugged, gorgeous man she's ever had the pleasure of meeting. 
The best part, he's the baby's father. 
The worst part, he's a biker. 
Their sexual tension is huge, but he's a hard nut to crack. She'll get in, though. She makes it her mission to break through the wall Mack has built so high around himself.  Her world is about to spiral out of control, and she's taking Mack along for the ride. 

Review

rating stars photo: star rating - 4 stars starrating-4stars.jpg 

We pick up with Mack selecting a nanny to care for his son Diesel full time, 24/7. Jaylah needs to escape because she owes money to a drug dealer and finds a job as a nanny to a child of  Jokers' Wrath biker. 
Mack is closed off. He isn't ready to be a father, especially not to son from a woman he once loved and lost. Jaylah has no experience as a nanny but learns fast. Mack soon finds out Jaylah's issues with the drug dealer and helps pay her debt.  However there was a complication, Jaylah's ex-boyfriend, the reason she owed the money returns.  Jaylah helps Mack slowly develop a relationship with his son. Jaylah is threatened by Mack's younger brother, who wants revenge against Mack. There's kidnapping, murder and finally closure.
I can't put Bella Jewels books down. This is another great MC book. I love the characters and the story lines.



 
Biker Diesel



 

 

Want to know more about Marcus &Katia?

'Till Death ('Till Death #1)

By Bella Jewel






I married a douchebag. It’s my own fault, really. He came in like a handsome stranger and blew
me off my feet. I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am. Then he left me high and dry. Turns out, I was nothing more than a business plan for billionaire playboy, Marcus Tandem. He needed to be married to obtainhis grandfathers business, and I was the poor victim in his path. I thought we had something real, I believed it was special until the truth reared its ugly head. I never meant anything to Marcus. Not a damned thing. Five years on and my life has been a struggle. Left with nothing, I’ve had to work myself into the ground to clean up my debts and take care of my sick mother, as well as trying to divorce a man that refuses contact with me. Five years is a lot of time to plot the perfect revenge. What my dear husband didn’t count on, is that fact that I was smarter than I looked. After all, what married couple doesn’t take out a life insurance policy? If he dies. I get five million dollars. Of course, Marcus doesn’t know about it. One drunken night just after I left made sure of that. My mother is unwell, she can’t pay for treatment. And I’m a bitter woman. I’ve been the joke of Marcus Tandem for five years while I’ve formed the perfect plan. Now it’s my turn. I have to kill him. Oh yes, Marcus will pay for what he did. I made a vow before God, that I would be by his side ‘Til death do we part. I plan to keep that vow.

1-Click on Amazon 'Til Death - Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment