Sunday, August 30, 2015

Review: Claimed By An Alpha (Curves Envy #3) by Scarlett Avery

Claimed By An Alpha (Curves Envy, #3)

Unfortunately, the alpha billionaire’s insatiable craving for curvy girl Candy has put them in the slightly compromising situation at her work.

Will they be able to get away with their afternoon session of pure debauchery or will they get caught red handed performing lewd acts at the office’s of the fashion magazine Candy works for?

Who can blame this sassy BBW for succumbing to Max’s charm? After all, it's nearly impossible to resist this incredibly hot & dangerously delicious alpha male!

 







"Max is the lover I've always dreamed of. This afternoon's kinky escapade has robbed me of my strength, my will, my speech and I can only shudder in his arms in response. God save me. I think I'm falling for him."


WOW! WOW! WOW! If part 2 wasn't steamy enough part 3 knocked it out of the park! The story has moved to a new level of kinkiness and I can't wait to see what happens next in part 4. There is another cliffhanger that leaves us with some concern but nothing I'm sure our hero billionaire can't fix. 

Part 2 left off with Max and Candy almost being discovered in the now infamous "Fashion Archive room". Lucky for them the person who was going to enter the room was distracted by another co-worker.  

Now in Maimi, Candy is working on her article at a plus size model photo shoot, while continuing to fight with her insecurities. She does find some redemption when she finds herself being interviewed for CNN.com's Living section. 

Max and Candy continue their secret steamy relationship and it's hotter than ever. When a plus size model gets a little to close to Max, Candy insecurities prompted her to act like a hothead. Alpha Max doesn't take it well, oh no he doesn't take it well at all. Hint: more hot, steamy action.  

The ending leaves us with a concerning cliffhanger. Part 4 will be the final installment in this hot, steamy, erotic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment