Monday, November 18, 2019

Book Review: Iron Crowne by C.D. Reiss

48279429

A new enemies-to-lovers standalone.
Byron Crowne is a charming liar and a gorgeous monster.
I detest him.
I can't resist him.
He’s awakened desires I didn’t know I had.
When he touches me, I need to fight him . . . and I need him to win.
Our one night stand bruises my skin and leaves dents in the walls, but the sheets aren't the only thing we shred that night.
And suddenly, the stakes are higher than ever.

Olivia Monroe lights a fire in me that died a long time ago.
I’m a different man when I’m with her. I need to own her, take her, mark her as mine.
Everything changes when she might be pregnant and for the first time in my life…I’m powerless against this stubborn, untamable woman.
She’s the one in control and I have an impossible job:
Prove I’m worthy to be a father.

Iron Crowne is an enemy-to-lovers romance that centers around an epic battle of wills. A relationship that should not be, is. Feelings that should not develop, do. Heartbreak is impossible. This story is so damn good!

Byron Crowne is all kinds of dirty. He does what's needed to win. He plays dirty in and out of the bedroom. His past has built walls around his heart, tightening his control and leaving no room for loss.

Olivia Monroe has no idea what she is getting into when she challenges Byron. They are both strong willed. They both will fight to the end, even as their relationship heats up. Olivia wants a baby, she wants a family but has struggled getting pregnant. Her struggle is heartbreaking. Hope isn't lost when there is condom failure after a sinful night with Lord Bryon but at what cost?

I loved Iron Crowne. Olivia is a fighter, she doesn't step down until she knows it's over. She doesn't give up on her dreams, even if she has to take a step back. I loved her strength and weakness. 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment