Monday, September 30, 2019

Book Review: Cruel Boy by Clarissa Wild

47316204. sy475

Rich boys sin best.
Gossip always goes around at Falcon Elite Prep.
Everyone knows Nate Wilson, the most popular football quarterback and every girl’s crush.
But there’s more behind those drop-dead gorgeous eyes and that killer smile …
He’s a notorious heartbreaker …
And he’s got his eyes set on me.
The twisted games he plays are cruel and dangerous.
He teases and tempts me … just to ruin me.
Because I know the one thing he doesn’t want anyone to know.
A big, dirty secret …
And there’s nothing bad boys won’t do to keep a secret buried.






Cruel Boy kept me at the edge of my seat. I had a hard time putting it down!  It's a story of rich high school kids not at their finest. The story is an intense, dark bullying romance. 

Nat, aka Cruel Boy, has a secret that has changed him. His secret is gnawing at his soul, pushing him to bully in order to keep his secret. He can't let his mother down. 

Sam's plans for her senior year of school is to remain under the radar. She wants to stay clear of any drama. However, she took a few pictures that have come back to haunt her.

Cruel Boy is intense enemies to lovers page-turner which includes a cat-fight of epic proportions!  You want to read this one! 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment