Monday, July 29, 2019

Book Review: Watch Me by K. Webster & Ker Dukey

46824636. sy475

I like to watch.

It’s a compulsion I can’t stop. 
Now, my desire is centered around one woman.
My obsession borders on stalking, but the glass wall keeps me in check. 

She can’t see my face, yet she dances in an intensely erotic and intimate way that feels designed just for me. 
She likes when I watch her.

But things are about to change when she waltzes out of that room and into my tattoo parlor, turning my world completely upside down. 

There’s no glass wall this time. 


Watch Me is a second chance romance that melted my heart.  I loved this lunch time read. Watch Me is party of the KKinky Reads Collection but it's got more than just kink. There's a sweet, heartwarming story entangled in all that kink. 

We've met Lucca Russo in the previous book in this collection, Daddy Me. He was the over protective brother who finally let his sister spread her wings.  Now Lucca has his chance at redemption. 

It's been six years since Lucca left college to take care of his sister. Now he's returned to get his life back. Lucca becomes obsessed with watching an exotic dancer. He only watches because he can't bare another loss, after losing his father, girlfriend and finally his sister. His obsession becomes real when she walks into the tattoo parlor where he works. He shocked to discover his obsession is also his ex-girlfriend left behind.  

The reunion is as rollercoaster ride to the end. I loved this HEA. Watch Me=Read Me! 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment