Monday, February 4, 2019

Book Review: Branded by Clarissa Wild

41731808

She was supposed to be my forever.
Instead, I became her worst enemy.

I fell for the one girl I could never have…
And it destroyed us both.
I did a bad, bad thing.
But she isn’t exactly innocent either.
When I’m faced with the ultimate choice – Let her die or save her – I grab her and run.
She calls me a monster. The devil himself.
No one will take her from me.
She’s mine to punish.
Mine to keep… forever.







Branded kept me on the edge of my seat! This is a story of destruction, destruction of a forbidden relationship that was infected by sinister motivations. It's dark, it's dangerous and anti-hero will break you.

Growing up, Brandon Locklear was treated as an outcast until he met a girl. Dixie Burrell. Unfortunately, their families are at odds. Their relationship leads to a string of disastrous events and their relationship ceases to exist. Until Dixie comes barreling back into Brandon's life with explosive intentions.

The story is hard to put down. There are surprise revelations at every turn all in the quest for the ultimate, heartbreaking truth. I loved it! 5 Stars

Have you read the previous titles in this series?
Caged
Locked 
Chased
Branded 


No comments:

Post a Comment