Sunday, December 30, 2018

Book Review: Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane

43037429

I didn’t expect to fall off the stage and land in the powerful arms of this gorgeous man.

He’s a brutal warrior on the rugby field and a delicate artist with the cello, and the combination is irresistible. His music seduces. It inspires my dancing and demands my surrender.

I gave up on my dream once, and I’ll need his help to resume the chase.

And when we take the stage together, I’m willing to give him everything. My submission. The dark secret I’ve been keeping. Even my tenuous heart.

But will he want any of it once he knows the truth?
 






Three Guilty Pleasures is the 6th book in the Blindfold Club series.  It's unlike the other books in the series. There is more than one relationship dynamic that changes during the course of the story. The characters are very much entwined in more than a casual relationship.  There are secrets that keep the story flowing with intensity, culminating in heartbreaking revelations. 

Grant is a cellist/line news producer who is out for a good story. Enter the Blindfold Club, an illicit den of iniquity. Too bad his identity is quickly unraveled and he is sent on his way. 

Tara dream is to dance. The black sheep of her family is out to prove herself. She dances by day and works at the Blindfold Club by night. Tara is in a open relationship when she accidentally soars into Grants lap.  They have strong chemistry from the start and Grant is willing to compete for Tara's affection.

This story may take you out of your comfort zone. It should be read with an open mind. It's a sexy story with emotional twists. I appreciate that the author took a chance and gave us a uniquely sexy love story. 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment