Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Book Review: More by J.D. Hawkins

42036663

It starts with a bang. 

As in me and Hadley, the maid of honor, during my brother’s wedding reception.
Sure, it was amazing, but I’m a one-and-done kind of guy.
After spending years of my life getting screwed over by managers and agents with the Ryder Brothers, I no longer like to commit. 

I don’t even play music anymore.
The secret that I haven’t told anyone- is that I can’t.

A chance to raise money for my best friend’s nonprofit to help child stars means it’s time to deal with my block.
Hiring Hadley seems like the obvious solution. 
She wants inside my head (not happening). I want to bang her again (she says she can’t sleep with clients).

Between my baggage and her professionalism, can my problem even be fixed?
Or will we both end up just wanting more?



More is by far my favorite book in the Ryder Brother's series. It's Jonas turn to find love while dealing with his issues. 

Jonas is the elusive, eldest Ryder brother. Unlike his two younger brothers, he gave up his career in the music industry because his past experience. He's taken a stance against commitment and obligations.  It was his past commitments and obligations that made him turn against music. Jonas had been coasting along with no commitment until his best friend recruits him to perform with his the old boy band (including his brothers) for a good cause. The only problem is that he's dug himself into a whole and just can't find a way out.

Hadley is a life coach. She's committed to helping people overcome things that are holding them back. After a one time fling with ex-boybander Jonas Ryder turns into a second time fling. Jonas confides to Hadley that he needs her help as a life coach. Hadley's ready for the challenge but is Jonas's baggage too much? 

More is sexy-sweet! I love Hadley's determination and drive. She takes a stance on more. 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment