Saturday, December 15, 2018

Book Review: A Christmas Dream by Lane Parker

43125907

Hayden:

For the last decade, I’ve had the same crazy Christmas dream every holiday season.
It’s lovely, happy, sensual, and it’s total bullsh*t because there is no man like my dream man out there for me.
Luckily, the sexy dream only happens once a year, because if it happened more than that, it would be depressing, a constant reminder of what I have in reality.
In real life, I was just dumped by the latest loser in my life, a man who was just using me for my money, and a roof over his head.
Good riddance, right?
But things aren’t really all that simple.
Problem is, I don’t feel like I’m worthy of anything better because I’m a big girl, and I like my food if you know what I mean.
So I made a bargain with myself to stay away from men and dating completely for at least a year to give myself a break, and to try to find my self-esteem after dating a string of men who just didn’t want…me.
I thought that promise I made to myself would be easy to keep, and it was…until I met Jackson Gillette in Galveston while I was hiding out in my beach house licking my wounds from so many bad relationships.
Jackson is a gorgeous, drool-worthy kind of guy. In other words, he was trouble.
Men like him did not date women like me.
But when I realized that there’s so much more to Jackson than the eye can see, do I dare take a chance on realizing my Christmas dream?
After all, he might just be exactly what I want from Santa this year.
A Christmas Dream will warm you up on a cold winter's night. Put down that hot coco and pick-up this book. It's a sexy, sweet fantastical holiday romance that will leave you believing. Even Santa makes a magical appearance. 

Hayden follows Santa's advice and heads to her beach house after the end of another bad relationship. 

Jackson happens to own the home right next story to the woman who has been haunting his dreams. He instantly feels a connection and will do everything in his power to win Hayden over. Even share his secret and hope for the best. 

A Christmas Dream is a short insta-love romance with a touch of magic. You are going to love Hayden and Jackson.  5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment