Friday, October 12, 2018

Book Review: The Hanged Man by Clarissa Wild

41773646

Criminal. Outlaw. Murderer.
That’s only a few of the names people call me, and all of them are true.
I did the unforgivable. I killed a man in broad daylight.
I did it for her.
I paid my dues, did my time.
Now I’m out and I want her back, no matter the cost.
She hates me, but that won’t stop me from hunting after her.
I need her to be mine again.
And there’s a secret I have to tell …
But everything has its price.
I’m willing to pay.
Is she?











The Hanged Man is a novella and part of the Cards of Love collection.  This is a quick, angsty read. Once I started, I couldn't put it down.    

Hanson is a murderer who has escaped prison.  He's returned to Lillian to confess the truth, if she's willing to listen. As it turns out the truth doesn't always set you free. 

I enjoyed the short story by it was over too quick. 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment