Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Book Review: Booted by Pam God Win

38134319

The night I’m released from prison, she’s in my bed.
It’s been eight years since I touched a woman, and the Native American beauty is half-dressed, beaten, bruised, and devastatingly exquisite.

We’re toxic together, but we want the same things. Blood. Vengeance.
Violent relief in a warm body.

Beneath her touch, I’m alive.
Against her skin, I’m redeemed.
Buried inside her, I forget the past.
Until the past takes her from me.

Prison made me cold, but losing Raina makes me cruel. Ruthless. Unforgiving.
I killed before. For her, I’ll kill again.
I’ll end this once and for all or die in my boots.






I did not want this series to end. Booted is the third and final installment of the Trails of Sin series. It's dark, angsty and plenty dirty! 

This is Lorne and Raina's story of love and revenge with a dark and dangerous twist.  Their relationship has spun from tragedy. Lorne has returned home from prison to find Raina in his bedroom.  Raina had been rescued after being shackled in a room, beaten and raped. Now she's looking for revenge. Lorne is willing to help train Raina to put an end to the man who had nearly destroyed all their lives. 

The twist at the end was a real kicker. I enjoyed every minute. 5 Stars


description

No comments:

Post a Comment