Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Book Review: The Doctor by Nikki Sloane

40702672

For years, he was a part of my life. I watched him rush to the hospital countless times, his beautiful surgeon hands racing to save lives.

After all this time, I can’t escape the truth.

I want Dr. Lowe.

Lust chokes each moment we’re together. He promises to fulfill my fantasies—every dirty, naughty desire we can dream up.

Only, I can’t have him.

He’s confident. Experienced. Seductive.

And he’s my ex-boyfriend’s father.
 









The Doctor is a taboo romance all about the physical connection.  There is plenty physical connection to keep you warm on a cool night. 

Cassidy had just broken up with her boyfriend because of his lack of interest in their relationship. Only to end up in his father's arms.

Dr. Greg Lowe is a very busy surgeon. He's been working on his relationship with his son, Preston, after many years as an absent father. He's also been lusting after Preston's girlfriend from afar. Now that she's dumped him, it's Greg turn at love.

I enjoyed the The Doctor but it's centered more around the physical relationship then their connection. The story is only told in Cassidy's POV.  It may have helped if Greg chimed in with his thoughts on their relationship. I'm not sure if the relationship will survive the age difference.  Otherwise the story is entertaining and steamy. 3 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment