Friday, June 8, 2018

Book Review: Explicit by Ava Harrison

35617716

Pierce Lancaster is bad news. 
Spoiled. 
Entitled. 
Sexy as —
He’s exactly what I don’t want in my life. What I don't need. 
I’m not the girl he knew before. 
I’ve changed. 
But he hasn’t.
He’s trouble filled with empty promises.
I’ve come too far to fall back.
Yet I can’t seem to stay away. 
I can’t say no. 
I am addicted to Pierce Lancaster.











This book hurt so good! Explicit is my absolute favorite of the series. The story pulled me in by my heartstrings and didn't let go until the very end. There's an intensity to the story that gives it life. The characters struggles and pain make for an emotional journey. 

Pierce Lancaster, the youngest Lancaster Brother, has been left out of the family business. Pierce feels ignored by his family and is lost. He believes he's a huge disappointment to his family. He's led of life of excess to get their attention without avail.  He can't seem to control himself and it leads him to one final opportunity to get his life together. 

Lindsey Walker is recovering from a terrible accident. The accident has changed her. She's no longer the life of the party, now she works on making a difference.  Lindsey is volunteering at Polaris, helping boys who are trying to stay away from gangs and drugs. She's making a difference but struggles to mend her broken pieces.

Pierce has been assigned community service hours that includes volunteering at Polaris. At Polaris he runs into his old party buddy, Lindsey. There's immediate friction which leads to a world of self discovery. 

Pierce and Lindsey are broken but together they work on acceptance. OMG! This book has all the feels. It's a heartfelt journey that makes this story so good. I'm already planning on a reread during my vacation. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment