Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Book Review: One More Time by Laurelin Paige

37884896

I would have been stupid to turn the opportunity down. 
A feature film starring the hottest man in Hollywood—and me. 
It wasn’t just the chance of a lifetime; it was the first time I’d landed the leading role. 
But Tanner James isn’t just any actor, aka “Sex God”. 
He’s the man who took my virginity then shattered my dreams. 

If I can use this part to launch a new career, it will be worth it. 
If I can stop myself from falling back into bed with Tanner, it will be a miracle. 
And my heart?
There’s no way he’s taking that from me.
He’s always been the one who owned it.










One More Time is a sweet, second chance romance that stems from a misunderstanding.

Movie Star boyfriend, Tanner plus Super Star model, Jenna together made up Janner. Until it ended on a huge misunderstanding. It’s now ten years later and they find themselves cast in the same movie.

Jenna hasn't been able to make the move from model to actress. So when her phone finally rings for a leading role she can’t say no even after she discovers that her co-star is none other than her ex boyfriend Tanner.

Tanner is ready to fight for Jenna. He’s all in but will Jenna give him a second chance?

I struggled with this story. The story is a bit short. You dive right in, I would have enjoyed a mix of past and present Janner. I also think ten years was too long. Tanner had his reasons for waiting but it didn’t work for me. I understood Tanner’s reasons for not fighting for Jenna but why wait so long. He let her believe he cheated on her for ten years. Ten Years! Otherwise the characters were sweet and Tanner finally manned up. 3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment