Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Book Review: Hotel O by Clarissa Wild

38485900

Pleasure is business.

That’s our motto here at Hotel O.
No strings attached gratification is what we provide. Nothing is off limits.
And all of it stays within these walls.
My job as the organizer of these events requires a personal sacrifice.
Girlfriends are a liability I can’t afford.
So I get my own satisfaction somewhere else.
Online.
Anonymous.
Nothing beyond a one-night stand…
And I’ve found the perfect toy to play with.
A persistent, equally wicked girl that I can’t say no to.
The girl who’s going to make me risk it all.

Welcome to Hotel O… Enjoy your stay.






Let me be upfront, I love good smut. Hotel O is good smut! The author provides a fair warning before you proceed. 

Author’s Note: Hotel O is complete and utter filthiness. Expect lots of debauchery… with multiple people. Please do not read if you’re easily offended or do not enjoy romances that explore the boundaries of depravity… Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I couldn't agree more with note. This story is filthy! Oh so dirty and yummy.  

Declan Porter, aka D, has three rules:

One: Never expose your real identity
Two: Don't hook up more than once.
Three: Cut it off before she falls in love.

Sounds easy when he's prowling online until he chats with KittyKat.  

Kat Bronson is a sucker for pain and humiliation. She turns to an online chat site to find the right man for the job. It's important for Kat to keep her anonymity. She doesn't want to scare off her friends and family, or lose her job. 

The online chat quickly progresses to one night of erotic fun. It's not enough for Kat so she decides to stalk Declan at work. Declan can't deviate from his rules, if he does he risks exposing the hotel where he works to the public. Exclusivity and privacy are key to Hotel O's success. If he can only stay a way from Kat before things get out of hand.  Good luck with that. 

The story hooked me from the beginning.  I love Kat. She doesn't suppress her depravity. She goes after what she wants. Declan and Kat are the perfect fit. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment