Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Book Review: Good Girl by Jana Aston

38325591

I’ve always been a good girl. 
I work hard, I follow the rules, and I always achieve my goals.

But sometimes good girls want things that aren’t good for them. 
Or someone who isn’t good for them. 
Like their new boss.

And sometimes they do very bad things to get his attention. 
Like sell their virginity in an auction. 

Who knew he’d be so very, very mad?
Maybe this was not my best laid plan…









Good Girl is one of my 2018 favorites. I'm still laughing! I can't think about this book without breaking into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Even as I write this review I'm laughing. This book is balls to the wall hilarious. 

Good Girl is a romantic comedy with very memorable characters.  Lydia Clark is our twenty-two year old, virgin heroine. I love Lydia, she's quirky but fun. Who doesn't want a heroine who makes funky pajamas out of sheets that she buys at the Goodwill. I won't even get into the badges she earns when she accomplishes a goal. I'm still laughing my butt off. Lydia is very goal oriented. After discovering Rhys Dalton, her boss' boss' boss is the same man who kissed her one night at a bar, she makes it her goal to lose her virginity preferably to Rhys. When she discovers Rhys has has "some kind of fetish for paying for it..." Lydia goes all in and concocts a virginity auction.

The story just gets better and better. There's plenty of laughter, snorting, and a little bit of swooning ahead. The supporting cast also plays an integral part in the story.  Payton is Lydia's oh so crazy roommate. She's also getting her own book, which I need now. You want this feel-good-from-all-the-laughter book! 5 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment