Sunday, May 20, 2018

Book Review: Fox by Max Monroe

39338350

Some things are meant to be; some aren’t. 

I never thought this would be my life.
I never believed I could feel this way. 

I don’t know where to go from here.
I never want to be anywhere else. 

My whole world has changed. 
She is my whole world. 

I’m not sure how to be me again. 
I’ve never felt more like myself.

I’ve never needed anyone, but I need him. 
I love her. I’ll always love her. 

But is our love enough? Can Levi and I really survive this? 
Together, Ivy and I can survive anything.




Fox is the finale of the Stone Cold Fox trilogy.  The first two books of the series are darker then the final installment.  Fox is focused on the  characters emotional struggle from the aftermath. This story moves from heartbreaking to beautiful as the characters come to terms with their past, present and future. 

There really is no way of reviewing the story without spilling the beans, so I'm going to keep this brief. I really enjoyed the series. I ate up the first two books as they held me captive. The final book is heavier on romance. Fox hits all my swoony buttons.  There's no way you won't shed a few tears, so have a tissue box handy. It's all worth it for the beautiful ending.  If you haven't started the series, now is the time. 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment