Friday, April 20, 2018

Book Review: Shagged by Alex Wolf

39813165

I don’t like people.
I avoid them whenever possible.
They always want something from me whether it’s money or attention.
My ten-figure net worth isn’t the product of being what people would consider a “nice guy.”
When I see something I want—I take it.
I’ve been called an asshole more times than I can count, and I don’t care.
Caring about things makes you vulnerable, and vulnerable is the last thing I’ll ever be.
Until Christina walks in and threatens the foundation of my life with her tight little body, sassy mouth, and soft curves.
She doesn’t put up with my sh*t.
She makes me human.
I fight the attraction.
But, there’s one problem…
I have to have her.
And I will have her.



Shagged is a short, sexy romance. Wealth does not always bring order, nor does an unfinished software system in this story's case.

Matty Spencer is in need of assistance with his personal organization. His life is in disarray and the smart-home software that should help him isn't cutting it. So he hires a personal assistant.

Christina Smith organizes for a living. Matty Spencer is not her usual client, he younger and very attractive. Christina doesn't mix business with pleasure but Matty has other ideas.

Matty is not my favorite character. He's a bit of a rich, spoiled ass.  I even mauled over reasons for his behavior, diagnosing him with either  ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or possibly Asperger's.  He really irked me. From the start, Matty comes off too strong, maybe there could have been a little more seduction. I did enjoy the sweet ending. 3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment