Monday, April 30, 2018

Book Review: Rascal by Katie McCoy

38464315

He’s keeping me up all night long… 

Emerson Hayes is sexy, arrogant, and has abs that would put a Hemsworth to shame. He’s also opening a bar with his buddies right below my apartment. Goodbye, peace and quiet, hello sleepless nights fantasizing about my hot new landlord… 

But when my stuffy workplace makes it clear I need a plus-one for our events, I have the perfect way to even the score. Emerson is A+ arm-candy… as long as I can resist taking a bite. Our arrangement is supposed to be just for show, but Emerson is like that fifth shot of tequila: tempting, intoxicating, and liable to leave me flat on my back with my panties around my ankles, begging for more. 

Maybe I should stay for just one more round… 









Rascal is book one in a sexy new romance series. In this first book of the series we meet Emerson, Chase, Sawyer, Liam and Dante, five friends who partner in opening a bar, Rascals.  

Two strangers, one ATM and a make-out session for the books! 

Emerson Hayes has dreamt of opening up a bar for almost seven year. His plans are finally coming together as he and his friends will be opening up Rascals . His future plans don't have him leaving his office for the first few months the bar is open. He's dedicated to making the bar a success even though his father has not been on his side.  Alex Matthis is focused on earning a permanent position at the most prestigious law firm in Chicago.  She's waiting for her bar result and has stiff competition for the sole position. They don't have time for a relationship so when they once again find themselves face to face after a heated make-out session in a ATM it must be fate. 

As it turns out Alex's apartment is right above the Rascals new home. Although neither Emerson and Alex are looking to date the timing couldn't be any better.  Alex is in need of a date and Emerson fits the bill. Their attraction keeps them coming back for more. Unfortunately, their relationship comes to a screeching halt when Emerson's father decides to intrude on their bliss.

Rascal is a sweet, sexy rom-com and a great start to the series. I can't wait to meet all the swoony  men of Rascal.  5Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment