Thursday, March 15, 2018

Book Review: Sinner by Sierra Simone

32738755

I’m not a good man, and I’ve never pretended to be. I don’t believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn’t paid for in advance.

What do I believe in? Money. Sex. Macallan 18. 

They have words for men like me—playboy. Womanizer. Skirt chaser.

My brother used to be a priest, and he only has one word for me.

Sinner.












Sinner GUTTED ME!  GUTTED ME! It's a emotionally gut wrenching, beautifully written story about a sinner coming full circle with God.  We met Tyler Bell in the first book of the series, Priest. Sinner is Sean Bell's story, Tyler's brother.  Sean couldn't be more opposite of Tyler, he's just down right dirty. 


"I'm a sinner with a dimpled smile and perfect hair, and I know how to make sin feel like heaven."

Sean Bell at the age of thirty-six is all about money, power and sex. He's willing to do whatever it takes to get it.  Sean unexpectedly receives a proposal from the one woman he shouldn't want, Zenobia 'Zenny' Iverson.  She's his best friends much younger sister who is planning on joining a religious order.  He should stay away but her proposal is much too tempting, especially for a sinner.

Sean had lost his faith in God after the tragic loss of his younger sister. He become the direct opposite of holy. He's also the perfect temptation for Zenny.  She wants him to challenge her and test her before she makes the ultimate commitment. Who better than a sexy sinner to show her everything she's going to miss. 

I loved that Sinner is only written in Sean's POV, it focused me. My heart must of broke a million times for Sean. The second half of the book had me sobbing, snot spilling out of my nose, eyes puffy, sobbing. 5++ Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment