Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Book Review: Love & Ink by J.D. Hawkins

Love & Ink

I'm a world famous tattoo artist with a six month waiting list. Everybody's begging me to put my ink on them. I'm the hottest shit in L.A., and can get any girl I want. So the last thing I expect is for Ash Carter to walk into my shop and blow me off.

I've spent the last seven years screwing half the women in the northern hemisphere, but nobody could come close to the girl I left behind. Ash was my world. But in order to protect her, I had to let her go. It was the biggest mistake of my life. And now I'll do anything to get her back.

It's been seven years since we last spoke. Seven long years of trying to ignore the memory of her skin, her eyes, her incredible confidence. She is everything I remember. Still stubborn and feisty and sexy as hell. They say you should forgive and forget. But Ash can never forget what I did. And I can never forgive myself. 

She's left a permanent mark on my heart.

But even if she takes me back, will we be able to overcome the past? Will we be able to move forward towards our future?


If you enjoyed Aladdin, you're going to enjoy Love & Ink. They are both second chance romances with looming secrets. Both heroines are from wealthy families and feel the need to escape from their father's expectations. One by magic carpet and the other on a motorcycle. The heroes are from the wrong side of the track and need to come clean in order to set things straight or lose their true loves. Love & Ink is the much sexier version of the Disney classic. 

It's been seven years since Teo (Matteo) disappeared from Ashley 'Ash' Carter's life.  Seven years of heartbreak, wondering why he skipped town on the night when they were going to reveal their secret relationship to the world. So when Ash discovers her tattoo artist is none other than Teo, she runs. 

Teo isn't going to let Ash get away that easily, however no matter how hard he tries, the truth is what will set them free.  


Love & Ink is a second chance romance about two young lovers from different sides of the track. The character struggles and heartache were well developed. It's easy to fall in love with Teo and Ash. Don't get too distracted by the book cover, you'll want to read what's inside. 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment