Monday, December 4, 2017

Book Review: Locked by Clarissa Wild

Locked

People say I’m ferocious. Wild. Dangerous.
They’re right. That’s why I live on an island alone.
The jungle is my home. My personal prison.
Until she arrived.
The moment her helicopter crashed on my land, everything changed.
She’s the only survivor … And I’m keeping her locked up in a pit.
It’s been too long since I last touched a woman, especially one so beautiful.
It makes me hunger for her.
I want her … So I’ll keep her …
And I’ll make her mine.








Oh man! Lock is savage, Lock is misunderstood, Lock is intense! Lock is Cage's older brother.  We had been previously introduced to Cage in Caged. Now it's Lock's story after he escaped. 

Lock was raised in a cage by his father. He was allowed outside as an award. When Lock was able to  finally escape he felt unwelcomed. Now he's living on a desolate island alone until a whirly bird crashes and burns leaving one woman alive. 

Juliet, Jules, Baker is a scientist on a research mission that was headed to a desolate island until her helicopter crashed. She's captured by a wild man, a savage in the jungle.  She's stranded on a island without communication to the outside world. 

Lock decides to make Jules his. Now he has to find a way to convince her to stay with him on the island. However Jules has other plans. She wants to leave and keeps running from Lock to find away home. No matter how dangerous.

Lock melted me! He's like a fierce teddy bear. He wants to protect Jules but she fights him tooth and nail. Jules isn't my favorite, she a smart woman but she lacks common sense. I enjoyed the story and can't wait for the next Clarissa Wild book! 4 Stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment