Monday, November 13, 2017

Book Review: The Outliers by T.M. Frazier

36154178

Sensual. Heartbreaking. Passionate. Overwhelming. Maddening.

That’s the love Finn and I share.
It's the kind you can never recover from.
The kind you never WANT to recover from.

That's why we'll do everything and anything to protect it.

When my past chases me all the way to Outskirts, we have to make a choice.
Let the lies destroy our chance at future together or...bury them deep in the swamp where they belong.

Got a shovel?






The Outliers is the conclusion of The Outskirts Duet. It's a quick, insta-love read. After facing the devil Finn and Sawyer get their HEA. 

The Outliers beings where The Outskirts ended as we discover the truth about Sawyer's mother and Critter. It's a doozy! Sawyer's life continues to move full speed ahead as she continues to learn about the ways of the world outside of the religious sect. Finn moves into full protective mode when Sawyer's father's religious sect comes to town. All bets are off when the devil himself shows up to take back what is his.

Sawyer and Finn continue their insta-love relationship. Finn's over-the-top love proclamation "I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always" had me rolling my eyes. I'm probably in the minority but it felt a little too much. More secrets are revealed and families are reunited. My favorite character in this story is hands down Critter. Props to the man for keeping faith. 3 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment