Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Book Review: Se7en by Sky Corgan

Seven sins. Seven days.

Chandler Lexington

I need a muse for my next exhibit.
She has to be young.
She has to be a virgin.
And she has to be willing to do everything I tell her to. No questions asked.


Emma Jones

Never in a million years did I imagine that I’d be selected for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Now I’m being whisked away to a private island to spend a week alone with world-renowned painter Chandler Lexington.
He’s gorgeous and mysterious and eccentric.
I though he was just going to paint me, but every seductive glance has a secret hidden intention behind it, and I’m beginning to think that this is about more than creating art.

Heat level: Smokin’ Hot


 Se7en by Smoking Hot! This is an erotic spin on the seven deadly sins. 

World-renowned artist Chandler Lexington is seeking a muse for this next exhibit. Emma Jones is excited that she was selected however there are very steep stipulations. Seven days of absolute obedience, Emma's not allowed to say no to any requests, no matter how personal. 

Emma is brought to a far away place to unknowingly explore the seven sins for Chandler to capture. The ending is a challenge for Ella and her choice will change the course of her future.

This story is a sexy, insta-love romance with a touch of suspense. This is my first book by Sky Corgan and I enjoyed the intense relationship she captured between the characters. I can't wait to read more. 4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment