Monday, October 9, 2017

Book Review: His Little Bad Girl by Madison Faye

Tempest:

His name is Christian Knolls.

He’s thirty-eight.

He’s the headmaster of my school.

And literally everything about him makes me want to drop to my knees in front of him and worship his body. Every single thought I’ve had since that day in his office has revolved around wanting him to tear my clothes from my body, bend me over his desk, and do every single filthy, depraved thing that he wants to me.


Christian:

Her name is Tempest Kensington.

She’s eighteen years old.

She’s my student.

And I want to know what sounds she makes when she comes. I want to know how tight she’d feel as I emptied every drop of my cum deep inside her sweet little pussy.

She's mine, she just doesn’t know it yet.


His Little Bad Girl is an insta-love, headmaster-student romance. It's a quick, steamy read. 

Christian Knolls is thirty eight years old, a former Marine and now the headmaster of Thornbull Academy.  He's also infatuated with one of this students. Tempest Kensington is eighteen and has a bad reputation. After failing two classes, Tempest is attending summer school. She's an outsider and can't wait to head off to college.

Tempest does what she does best, being bad, in order to get her headmasters attention. They both maybe consenting adults but she's still his student.  

The story is a touch taboo mixed with a little suspense. Christian is all alpha male, claiming what is his, breaking down doors, making plan to impregnate, etc. Tempest is the bad girl, but not really a bad girl.  They are both outsiders in their town, at their school. They share a bond, a pretty naughty bond. The story is a point-in-time, steamy quickie. 3 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment