Thursday, September 28, 2017

Book Review: Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely

Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights)
Man seeking woman: Hot, rich, smart, witty, self-made multimillionaire Internet genius seeks classy, intelligent, sexy, fun-loving woman who’s interested in settling down and sharing all the good things.

There. Best. Ad. Ever.

I will absolutely find the woman of my dreams, someone who’ll love me for me. Even if my sister thinks I need help dating, I’m confident I can pull this off, courtesy of the great worldwide web.
Let me just hit the upload button right now...
***
No. Just no. As a woman and a professional matchmaker, I can’t let Dylan Parker run this ad. He’s the catch of all catches. That’s why his sister has asked me to help her ridiculously good-looking, insanely rich, but socially clueless brother find a woman. As a broker of happily ever afters, I’m known as the Stud Finder since I make a great living pairing wildly successful women with men who won’t fleece them but will adore them. After all, what woman in her right mind wouldn’t fall in love with Dylan?

I mean, besides me. It totally won’t be me.


This is just what I needed! It's a fun, sweet romance about a geek and a matchmaker who need a push in the right direction. I love how the author honed in on her inner most 1001 Dark Night self. She easily proves that a novella can be just enough to leave you happily fulfilled. 

Dylan Parker, a ridiculously rich and completely clueless and adorably hot geek is seeking a partner.  He's ready to find the one. He initially leaves his fate to the great wide web. He's sure the internet can find him love until it doesn't. His sister has the perfect person for him, Evie. 

Evie is the Stud Finder but will happily to become the Studette Searcher in order to help Dylan find his soulmate. Dylan will be a challenge for Evie, in more ways than one. 

Stud Finder is a swoony magic carpet ride. It's just the quickie you need! 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment