Monday, September 11, 2017

Book Review: Dirty Filthy Rich Love by Laurelin Paige

Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)
I’ve discovered Donovan Kincaid’s secret.

It’s dirty and filthy and rich – as dirty and filthy and rich as he is – and it haunts me as much as he ever did.

Even after knowing what I know now, I still want to talk to him, to touch him. But there’s an ocean between us, and I’m not sure it can be crossed with something as easy as a phone call or a plane ride.

Yet I’m willing to try.

He doesn’t know this yet, but this time I’m the one with the power. And maybe – just maybe – if the air were cleared and all our secrets bared, there could still be a chance for us.

And this dirty, filthy thing between us might end up being love after all.





Dirty Filthy Rich Love is the second and final book in the series. It's dark, intense and filled with twisted revelations. I loved it!

Donovan returns from France after receiving Sabrina's message. He's back and ready to talk. Sabrina wants the truth about why Donovan has been stalking her for ten years and she gets more than she expects.

“You wanted to know what you are.” “Okay.” “What you are is mine.”

Donovan is all in while Sabrina struggles with her feelings. She feels protected and safe with Donovan but she knows she should be concerned that he's a psychopath. Just when Sabrina moves past her doubts BOOM a final revelation threats to end them and places Sabrina in harms way.

The story is mostly written in Sabrina's POV. Donovan remains a mystery up until the end when all the pieces are fit together. There are other stories intertwined and I'm hoping for a couple of spinoffs. I really want to read Weston's reaction to the video taken in his office. Fingers crossed. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment