Saturday, September 2, 2017

Book Review: Bait by Jade West

Bait
A stranger online. Dark hair and even darker eyes that knew my dirty desires before I did.
A fantasy that should never be spoken. But he pulled the confession from me.
And now he’s coming for me.
Rough. Dirty. Dangerous.
It’s supposed to be one night to get me off and make me forget.
He’ll make me his and I’ll pretend I don’t want him to.
I’ll run and he’ll chase.
Because I asked him for this.
I begged him for this.

Tonight, in the darkness, he’s the hunter.
And I’m the bait.





Bait is dark, erotic and digs deep int the taboo. I loved it but it's not for everyone. You'll need an open mind.

Abigail Rachel Summers has run away from her life. She is sorely attempting to start a new life until she places an an ad as Bait seeking her monster. 

"I'm seeking my monster in the darkness. I'll run but you'll run faster. We'll play cat and mouse until you catch me."

Abigail is looking to fill the void left behind after her lose. Just wanting to feel again.

"I won't know you, and I'll pretend I don't want to. You'll pretend you don't care. I'll tell you I don't want it. You'll tell me you'll take it anyway, and then you will. And it'll be rough."

To fulfill her darkest fantasy.

"One wild night where anything goes, and then we'll never see each other again."
  
She receives an e-mail from Phoenix Burning who offers her a chance to run. 

"Maybe a little darkness will turn us both back toward the light."


Leo is dark, brawny, filled with secrets and serious piercings. He's been working his way out of the darkness since his life had been turned upside down. It's Abigail who helps him with his final steps, if his past doesn't catch up with them.


Bait takes the dark taboo and make it beautiful. Both characters struggle against their darkness but finding each other helps them turn on the light and come out of the shadows. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment