Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Book Review: Three is a War by Pam Godwin

Three is a War (Tangled Lies, #3)

Three means war.
Three sides vying for forever.

Cole.
My first love.
The bad boy with the dangerous smile and passionate temper draws attention like a lit fuse on dynamite. But his dark molten eyes spark only for me.

Trace.
My second chance.
Over six feet of Norse god in a tailored suit, he calculates every move and seizes my hungry breaths with an iron fist.

Me.
The free-spirited dancer, torn between two men with no resolution in sight.
I tried leaving, staying, refusing, and surrendering.
What options do I have left?

I love two men, and I do the only thing I can. I fight.


Three is a War is the final book in the Tangled Lies Series. You must read the series in order, One is a Promise and Two is a Lie. This a the grand finale to series that left me emotionally exhausted. I can't even begin to say how I felt at the end. It left me numb. The story is an emotional war that dug deep into my soul.

Danni is back with Cole and Trace who reveal secrets about their past which provide answers to some lingering questions. It's time for her to choose between the two alphas. She can't have them both. Cole and Trace are not made that way.

"I'll choose which part of my heart I have to let go forever."
Danni's struggles to make a decision because she loves both of them. But what Danni doesn't want is  to destroy their friendship. 

The story is filled with emotional conflict. However Danni's heart does make the final decision after overriding her mind. The ending killed me but I loved this series none-the-less. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment