Friday, July 28, 2017

Book Review: Hot Bachelor by Katie McCoy

Hot Bachelor

Dash Hennessy is the hottest bachelor in the country, looking for love in front of an audience of millions… He just wasn’t supposed to pick ME!

I just landed my dream summer gig: working as a production assistant on TV’s smash-hit reality show, Ever After. Two months of sun and fun at the beach? Sign me up! Until the moment I come face to face with this season’s bachelor, racing’s bad boy Dash - aka, the mysterious hottie I just hooked up with at a creepy motel off the I-80.

Can you say, awkward?

Dash is sexy, charming - and totally off-limits. But the chemistry between us is way too hot to ignore. He’s playing to win, and he’s got his sights set on the prize: me!

Soon, the action is heating up off-screen. But between ratings-hungry producers, back-stage drama, and twelve of the most cutthroat glamazon contestants known to womankind, I’m in way over my head. Can I find my happily-ever-after, or will it be lights, camera, heartbreak?

The Bachelor gets a rom-com twist in Katie McCoy’s hilarious, sexy new read!


When reality finds it's way into reality TV. Hot Bachelor is a sweet, sexy, humorous romance. I love the change of pace with this fun, quirky trope. Twelve beautiful women competing for airtime and a heart shaped balloon. What man wouldn't be jumping at the opportunity?

Paige Pollack got a call from her college friend offering her a gig working as a production assistant on the reality TV show Ever After. After swiftly taking off from London she's on a race to get to her new job before the cameras start rolling. The race ended up including a brief hook-up with the man from plane seat 4C, none other than Dash Hennessy a retired Formula One driver and the next Bachelor. 

Dash and Paige have intense chemistry and Dash wants to explore the possibilities. But Paige's career depends on getting him to hook up with someone else. It doesn't help that Dash admits that he's only in it for the money, after his manager stole all his money and disappeared. Oh man what the entanglement. The competitors are fierce, the staff will do anything to make a buck and a suitor who puts it all out there in the live finale. There's plenty of reality mayhem to keep you giggling. 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment