Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Book Review: All About The D by Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam

All About the D

I'm known for being formal. Meticulous. Professional.

So you’d never suspect I spend my nights photographing my impressive junk for a NSFW blog. Don’t roll your eyes. I’m not bragging. I have millions of followers who’ll tell you they live for my posts.

I’m like a superhero, saving humanity one dick pic at a time.

Except leading a double life means I need someone to help me protect my anonymity, so that no one, especially my family, ever discovers my online celebrity.

When I call one of the most respected law firms in town, I expect quality legal advice and confidentiality. Not a sinfully sexy attorney whose dangerous curves and soul-piercing gray eyes make me want to personally demonstrate my particular skill set.

I shouldn’t be tempted.

Especially when she knows all of my best-kept secrets. But everyone has a breaking point. And I’ve met mine.





All About The D is a sweet and sexy romance that left me swooning. There's plenty of humor and blushing mixed in with a few heart-melting moments.

Joshua Cartwright is in need of contractual legal advice however he's facing a dilemma. The advice he needs is for his NSFW blog that features his exceptional asset, aka his junk. Because Joshua is from a respectable Seattle family with an older brother who is running for Senate, he needs to keep identity anonymous. 

Evelyn Mills, Esquire, is focused on making partner but is still in need of bringing in a huge client. Joshua Cartwright maybe the solution to her problem if she can sell him to her traditional firm. The only issue that may stand in her way is their mutual attraction to each other. Can they keep their relationship purely platonic or are they willing to risk losing it all.

I love Evelyn! She's conservative in many ways but slowly begins to open up and find herself with the help of her friend and Josh. Josh on the other hand (or with his hand) has found his niche as a dick blogger. It all started with a bet he took from his very interesting best friend, a friend who indeed needs his own book, that led to finding the woman who brings back his smile. I really enjoyed this light-heart romance with plenty of NSFW style. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment