Thursday, April 27, 2017

Book Review: Father by Clarissa Wild

Father
Confess your sin.

People call me Father, but I prefer Frank because I’m the worst preacher you’ll ever meet.
Days spent completely wasted pull a number on you, especially when you’ve got a truckload of baggage that comes with it.
Until this beautiful girl in the back of the church takes my breath away.
…And we end up committing sacrilege in the confessional.
Did I mention I’m filthy?
Bad doesn’t even begin to describe me, and after one taste of what she’s got to offer, I want more.
Too bad having a dirty mind isn’t the only thing we’ve got in common…
Our past is laced with sin.



Clarissa Wild is a new-to-me author and after reading Father she has a new fan. Father was an unexpected WIN! It’s dark, dangerous and filthy! You will need an open mind while enjoying this book.

The first half of the story introduces us to Father Frank, a damaged preacher. He is a dark, haunted drunken mess until he meets her.
“No one has to find out…” she whispers, pressing her fingers to her lips. “It could be our dirty little secret.”
Laura Espino, church parishioner, confesses her naughty behavior to Father Frank which sends sparks flying. The story heats up fast.  It’s filthy, sacrilegious but oh so good. Half way through the story explodes into all sorts of craziness.  Frank’s past returns a second time for revenge. It’s freaking intense! I couldn’t put the story down. The conflict was gnawing at my soul.  The story twists and turns revealing secrets and surprises. I enjoyed every page. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment