Thursday, February 2, 2017

Book Review: Crash by Lizzie Hart Stevens

Crash
Zane is cocky, a Grade A asshole and the most gorgeous bad boy I've ever laid eyes on.

I consider it my personal calling to prove to him he isn't God's gift to women. He embarrassed me, he got under my skin. And I can't let him get away with it.

Until he shows up at my best friends wedding. All wearing his suit and tie, looking like a model straight out of GQ. And even though I thought I'd moved on, our connection was undeniable, the sex unbelievable. It was a night I'd never forget.

We can't get enough of each other. Each night is better than the last, each touch bringing us closer than I ever imagined possible. Piece by piece he's tearing down his walls, showing sides of himself I never knew existed.

But when tragedy strikes can we survive the fall out, or will we crash and burn?


Crash is a second chance, it's about time he grew up romance. I really enjoyed the story, it's a fast, sexy entertaining read.

Zane 'Crash' Connors was a complete a-hole in high school. He did stupid stuff and said a-hole things. He wants to leave the past behind and find his way into Brea's heart. 

Brea is no way going to fall for Zane again. He crushed her heart when she was seventeen and at twenty-five she's keeping up her guard. 

Zane and Brea are explosive! The sexual tension is off the charts. Brea holds her ground even after she feels their connection. Zan wants Brea but she keeps running. She's making him work for it! The struggle is real. Can Brea forgive her ex-enemy and give Zane another chance?

Crash is a stand alone but I would recommend reading Full Throttle as well. Brea is my favorite type of heroine, one with balls. She hold her ground until she's ready to open up her heart to forgive. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment