Monday, January 23, 2017

Book Review: Dominate Me by Stacey Lynn

Dominate Me
Welcome to Luminous: where your pleasure is our purpose. Fan-favorite author Stacey Lynn tantalizes readers with a sensual new series.

Haley

The first time I felt Master Jensen's presence beside me, I knew he would be the one to show me all the kinky pleasures of Luminous.

That I would give my body to him. Begin my journey to sexual freedom at his feet.

But when I dared raise my eyes to his, I saw he would get a part of me no man had had before: my trust.

Jensen

From the instant I saw her blush, I was captivated.

There was power in her innocence—a power I quickly controlled.

Every moan, every cry, every new awakening was mine. I pushed her boundaries and watched her sexual confidence grow…knowing that in the end, I would have to let her go.

I know the price of love and I'm not willing to pay it.

I dominated her body and she enthralled my heart. But I have to walk away before I ruin the one I love.

Again. 

Stacey Lynn is a new 'to me' author who enticed me with the Dominate Me blurb. The story is steamy especially if you enjoy the BDSM genre.

It's been two years since Jenson Rhodes took part in the BDSM lifestyle. Two years since he's been to Luminous after a failed  D/s relationship. He was practically ordered back to the club by his friend/mentor, Dylan. Dylan has a new sub who needs a Dom to train her

Haley is recently divorced and ready to try the BDSM lifestyle. After meeting with Dylan (owner of Luminous) she's ready to find her own Dom.  The sparks fly when Haley is introduced to Jenson. 


Initially they both agree to play and have sessions, nothing more. When Jenson wants to change the rules because he's developing feeling for Haley, she declines. Haley isn't ready and a possible future heart break. They both have baggage from their pasts that still haunt them. They continually have misunderstandings do to their lack of communication or miscommunication. Haley says she trusts Jenson but doesn't. There's a lot of flip flopping of emotions. I did enjoy the steamy scenes but the drama turned me off. 3 Stars.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment