Thursday, January 19, 2017

Book Review: Call Me Daddy by Jade West

Call Me Daddy
I want him to be my first.
I want him to be the one.
I want him to be my everything.

I didn’t expect to spend my eighteenth birthday stranded in the pouring rain with no way to make it home.
I didn’t expect to be rescued from the worst night of my life by the most amazing man I’d ever seen.

His name is Nick, and he says he wants to take care of me, says he’ll look after me, says I don’t need to be alone anymore.

He treats me like a princess, like the fragile little girl he saved from the cold.

But I like him… I like him like that.
I’ve never liked anyone like that before…

And it’s weird, this thing we have…
It’s like I can’t decide how we’re supposed to be… what we are…
Until he says the words…

Call me Daddy



Call Me Daddy was a complete surprise! I enjoyed it so much that I couldn't put it down. It's not a safe genre if you are not open to Daddy/little kinkery.

Laine Sebourne finds herself left behind without her purse. She has no way to get home after her best friend left her with a random guy. She heads off to find a place to hangout until morning but instead almost ends up a statistic. Nicholas Lynch happens to be at the right place at the right time. He saves Laine from a predator and takes her home until she can retrieve her keys. Well, that was the plan.

Nicholas Lynch is forty-two. He has a successful career but he's lonely. After saving Laine he discovers that she's also alone, no siblings and a mother who's off with her boyfriend. Nicholas feels an instant connection.

"Sometimes I think life has this way of putting people together in the most unlikely of circumstances." Like fate?" He smiles."I like to think of it as synchronicity."


They discover their connection leads to a Daddy/little relationship that works for both of them. But what happens when Laine begins to mature. Will their love survive?

The story is sweet, kinky and heart warming. Their relationship develops naturally and I loved the ending. It pulls the story together. The story captivated me and I will be checking out this author for future releases. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment