Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Book Review: Trust by Jana Aston

Trust (Wrong, #3)
“Knock knock!”
“Um… Who’s there?”

Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me
you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not.

Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.
But I’m going to get it together. I am.

I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.
I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself.
I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after.

Right after I get out of this interrogation room.



When you find yourself needing to smile, choose Trust. When you find yourself needing to laugh wholeheartedly, choose Trust. It's a lighthearted, romantic comedy about one woman's struggle with social anxiety and how she sorta kinda copes. 

Trust is Chloe-and-Boyding's story and also the final book in the Wrong series. Truth be told, I'm really hoping for a Chloe and Boyd novella. I can't get enough of Chloe's awkwardness.  
  
In short, Chloe has social anxiety. Now that she's on her own she doesn't know how to date or even make friends. She tries and tries again but her anxiety brings out her awkwardness that includes an occasional second grade knock knock jokes.  

Boyd's first run in with Chloe was unexpected but she caught his eye. As coincidence may have it Boyd bumps into Chloe again at his sister, Sophie's home and again while she's on a disastrous date. Boyd wants Chloe, 'She's Beautiful. Awkward, sarcastic and captivating."  He finds his way in by asking Chloe to be his fake date to a family wedding since she owes him a favor. He makes his plans to slowly wiggle himself into her life, forever. Can Chloe get past her anxiety and fears to find true love?
  
I really enjoyed Trust. It was LOL funny and heartwarming. Chloe's awkwardness, love of crime dramas and doughnuts makes her one of my favorite romance character. 5 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment