Thursday, September 1, 2016

Book Review: Two Can Play by Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm

Two Can Play (Alphachat.com #2)
Alphachat.com – That’s all the info you need to get off in the privacy of your own room, office or hell… even in a public fucking pool.

Whatever gets you wet.

Lynx brought me into the Alpha House because he knows I can give the women what they want.

They want to see me take my pants off, so I give them a big fucking surprise. They want to see me stroke myself, so I do it with both hands, giving them the show of their lives.

It’s been fun and games for the last few months and money is flowing in faster than I can count it. Anyone I want, my fine ass can get.

Until Karma walks into the Alpha House and changes the damn game.

She wants to play hard to get and pretend that she doesn’t want me every damn day.

Well… She’s about to find out that Two Can Play.

Two Can Play is the second in the Alphachat.com Series and the title is right on the money. This is a quick, steamy read with plenty of tantalizing action.

Meet Karma a tattoo/piercing professional from the K'inked House. She's had the distinct pleasure of piercing the men at the Alpha house.  What is the Alpha House? It's a place where woman come to party with the sexiest men around. When the men aren't partying, they are performing via video chat. Blaze, who is now the head of the Alpha House, takes a liking to the fiery redhead and sets his plays in motion. Too bad he's thwarted at every turn as Karma isn't able to move past her previous bad relationship experiences. 

Blaze and Karma's intensity sparks right off the pages. Blaze finds himself going all Alpha to protect Karma but also understands when to step back before making his next play. We were also introduced to Blaze's sexy twin brother Luca, I can't wait to hear from from him. 4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment