Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review: Destroy by Nikki Sloane

Destroy
My entire life fell apart once. It took everything I had to pull it back together, and drag the Jessica Carnes name out of the gutter.

And now he threatens to destroy all I’ve worked for—my sculpture, my rebuilt reputation, and my life. All I have is my art, and I’ll do anything to save it from his predatory hands.

Even if it means offering myself instead.











This is story is insanely wicked! I loved it! If you are a fan of the Songs of Submission series then you're going to love this fanfic, A Drazen World Novella! It's Jessica's story, Jonathan's ex-wife. 

Jessica now released on parole has her art work sold to a Fraud. An artist accused of stealing the art work of other artists, revamping and claiming it as his own, now owns Jessica's sculpture. In a haste move Jessica tries to destroy her sculpture the artist, Alec Rafferty, has purchased.  Alec isn't happy and has other plan for Jessica.
  
Jessica gets what she finally deserves! Don't miss this Drazen tale. 5 Stars!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment