Thursday, June 30, 2016

Review: Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4) by Sawyer Bennett

Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4)
I think this woman may be the death of me. A dire prediction, but probably true.
Probably true because she’s not mine to have and I’ll probably take her, even at the risk to my own safety. So many men slobbering to get a taste of her and only one, sweet, virginal girl to go around.
That’s right.
She’s a virgin.
Looking like a porcelain china doll that would break if not handled carefully. But I also know she’s stronger than she looks.
She’s a contradiction.
She’s most likely my downfall.
Like I said, she’ll probably be the death of me, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take.





   

This story is a wicked ride, from the insta-love beginning to the surprising revelations in the end.  
“So I choose to focus my mind on the extreme pleasures of perversion to wipe out the raw desolation of my sorrow.”

Logan has left behind his past, he uses sex as a drug to forget his past indiscretions. One of Logan’s many jobs is a Fantasy Maker at The Silo where he indulges in medicating himself.  Although the effects of impersonal sex seem to be wearing off because of the newcomer who catches his eye, she peeks his interest and he has an instant connection with her.
Auralie is in an unfortunate situation that brings her to The Silo. What she didn’t expect was to find a man who she has a telepathic type of connection. Their connection is what first threw me for a loop. They have a full on conversation with only a look. I get it, you can generally guess what's on someone’s mind by the look they give you. However this is just a little eerie because they never met before. Auralie and Logan have an instant connection that leads Logan into caveman mode. Their secrets are big, although both secrets may have been slightly over-the-top it makes the story edgy.

Wicked Ride is steamy goodness with some edge. It keeps you guessing until the end.  3 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment