Friday, December 11, 2015

Review: Jagger, a Stepbrother Romance: Full Book by Olivia Hawthorne

Jagger, a Stepbrother Romance: Full Book plus Bonus Chapter

We're two different people.

He's my cocky, arrogant, rock star stepbrother, Jagger. He betrayed my trust years ago and I haven't been able to forgive him ever since.

I'm in college and the good girl in every sense of the word. Perfect GPA, perfect group of friends, and worlds apart from my Internet famous stepbrother who's famously known for breaking hearts and leaving throngs of screaming fans in his wake.

So how can I tell my body to stop going crazy every time we're together?

And when you're sharing a room with the hottest man you know in the most romantic city in the world, how can you possibly say no?

She's almost unbearable and completely off limits.

Jessa, aka JJ. My stepsister.
She's perfect, focused, snide and hates me.
And she's completely irresistible.

She haunts my thoughts, my dreams.
And she's the reason I do what I do.
I'm a bad boy to forget about her.

The only problem is, it isn't working. 



Tristan "Jagger" Black will be a future rock star, he's got the name, he's got the women and he's got the internet success. Jessa James is college student, she has the ambition and wants a career that will take her to other countries to work. They are moving forward with their lives full steam ahead until one trip to Paris changes everything.

The story is fill with erupting emotions, unforgotten feelings, angst and very zealous fans. Jagger and Jessa are brought together to chaperon their little sisters birthday trip to Paris. Elena is their only real family connection. Jagger and Jessa are step-siblings with no blood relations. The authors brings up the fact several times reminding us that they never felt like siblings. The information distracted me from the story. I found myself yessing the author to death. Other than that overly provided information the story is sweet. Jagger at the ripe old age of twenty-one does a lot of growing up. He knows what he wants and won't let it go without a fight or better said, a punch. Jessa unselfishly doesn't want to ruin anyone's future. It's perfect time for this story. Christmas is a time of unselfish acts and forgiveness. This story will touch your heart. 4 heart warming stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment